The kyBoot Baden sandal gives you the perfect harmony between style and comfort when the temperature rises.
The soft materials and the Swiss air-cushion sole ensures comfort and relief from the very first step. You'll be walking on clouds.
Fitting the Baden is easy thanks to the three versatile Velcro straps across the instep, forefoot, and heel, and the buckle makes it easy to wear.
The straps feature an embossed "alligator" design in polished black.
- Available Sizes: US 5 - 11.5 (runs 1/2 size small)
- Available Colors: Black
- Upper: Synthetic leather
- Lining: Microfiber, antibacterial treatment
- Insole: Suede, antibacterial treatment
- Sole: PU
- Sole Type/Shape: Sandal Sole
- Swiss made
We recommend trying the Baden in a half-size up than your usual size.
The kyBoot Baden replaces the kyBoot Pado Black for women.
To get a size recommendation, look for this button next to the photo of the shoe:
About kyBoot Width:
All kyBoot shoes are generally wide (4E). However, there is variance among the models due to 2 factors:
- Sole Type - affects the shape of the shoe
- Upper material - affects the lateral flexibility
We therefore make recommendations for each model based on foot shape. If there are any special recommendations - they will be included in the product description.
For the Comfort Sole, Training Sole and Sandal Sole:
- Order the same size as the charts below indicate.
- Take note if there are any recommendations for the model you chose, and if so follow them. Not all models fit equally.
For the Slimfit Sole:
- If your feet are narrow keep the chart size
- If you have a wide midfoot order one half size up (e.g. from 8.5 to 9)
- If you have a wide forefoot order a full size up (e.g. from 8.5 to 9.5)
Not sure about the size or model? No problem! We'll be happy to advise on the perfect fit at email@example.com. We also have a free returns policy - so rest assured we are here to help you find the ideal kyboot for your feet. Click here to contact us.
You may return your product for free within 30 days of order date, no questions asked, if the following conditions are met:
- Products must be in NEW CONDITION
- In ORIGINAL PACKAGE
- With INVOICE ATTACHED
Returned products that do not comply with the above will either be rejected or not be eligible for a full refund.
Please (please please) when you receive your kyBoot first try it at home on a carpet. Keep the box and invoice. If you wear the kyBoot outside it will most likely not be eligible for a full refund.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU FEEL ANY DISCOMFORT INITIALLY THIS IS NORMAL. CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT POSSIBLE INITIAL REACTIONS
For the full Returns Policy please click here.
kyBoot & kyBounder have a 24 month warranty on all production-related faults.
To make a warranty claim after the initial 30 day period please click here