Your Urban Companion
Your urban experience is getting a major upgrade this autumn!
Wouldn't it be great if you could walk around town all day, in total comfort, without having to rest because your feet and back are forcing you to?
With kyBoot - you choose when to stop - and not because your body forces you to.
Walk-on-air in amazing comfort and ease, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Let the freedom of pain-free movement take you on your next adventure in the city.
The kyBoot Arosa is a top quality full-grain leather ankle boot for women on the go. Silver eyelets and precise seams give it a distinct typical look, while the extended lacing and zipper offer the ultimate in adjustability and ease of wear. Use the laces to customize the support and the zipper for effortlessly taking off or putting on.
- Colors Available: Black
- Sizes Available: 5 - 11.5 - runs true
- Upper: Full Grain Leather
Lining: Full Grain Leather and Mesh, antibacterial
- Insole: high-quality 3D mesh, antibacterial
- Sole: PU
- Sole Type/Shape: "Slimfit"
- Made in Italy
To get a size recommendation, look for this button next to the photo of the shoe:
About kyBoot Width:
All kyBoot shoes are generally wide (4E). However, there is variance among the models due to 2 factors:
- Sole Type - affects the shape of the shoe
- Upper material - affects the lateral flexibility
We therefore make recommendations for each model based on foot shape. If there are any special recommendations - they will be included in the product description.
For the Comfort Sole, Training Sole and Sandal Sole:
- Order the same size as the charts below indicate.
- Take note if there are any recommendations for the model you chose, and if so follow them. Not all models fit equally.
For the Slimfit Sole:
- If your feet are narrow keep the chart size
- If you have a wide midfoot order one half size up (e.g. from 8.5 to 9)
- If you have a wide forefoot order a full size up (e.g. from 8.5 to 9.5)
Not sure about the size or model? No problem! We'll be happy to advise on the perfect fit at email@example.com. We also have a free returns policy - so rest assured we are here to help you find the ideal kyboot for your feet. Click here to contact us.
You may return your product for free within 30 days of order date, no questions asked, if the following conditions are met:
- Products must be in NEW CONDITION
- In ORIGINAL PACKAGE
- With INVOICE ATTACHED
Returned products that do not comply with the above will either be rejected or not be eligible for a full refund.
Please (please please) when you receive your kyBoot first try it at home on a carpet. Keep the box and invoice. If you wear the kyBoot outside it will most likely not be eligible for a full refund.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU FEEL ANY DISCOMFORT INITIALLY THIS IS NORMAL. CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT POSSIBLE INITIAL REACTIONS
For the full Returns Policy please click here.
kyBoot & kyBounder have a 24 month warranty on all production-related faults.
To make a warranty claim after the initial 30 day period please click here