kybun brings movement to the workplace
The revolutionary kybun movement concept is a simply way to improve workplace ergonomics. Exercising while standing upright on the soft, springy kyBounder mat is the healthy alternative to sitting passively. The soft, springy structure of the mat subtly keeps the foot and leg muscles in constant activity in order to maintain balance and posture. What’s more, combining the kyBounder with a standing desk is an important part of health management. A comfortable workplace increases motivation and employee satisfaction and reduces sick leave absences.
kyBoot shoes are particularly well-suited for workers who are constantly on the go. This newcomer to the world of shoes features unique walk-on-air soles. The soft air cushion supports joints and releases tension in the back and neck. kyBoot shoes provide comfortable shock absorption and are incredibly comfortable, even after hours of wear.
Benefits and effect:
- Relaxes and loosens the muscles
- Improves posture
- Can act as an effective measure against back pain
- Decreases fatigue
- Work more efficiently thanks to the combination of both a physical and mental workout
- Increases creativity and learning ability
- Improves general fitness without taking up any extra time
- Is fun!
- kyBoot Shoes